The Game has released a scathing Eminem diss track called "The Black Slim Shady" — heed to it beneath.

Taken from the Compton rapper's new album,Drillmatic: Heart Vs. The Heed, which arrives Friday (August 12), the over 10-infinitesimal natural language lashing begins with a skit centered around an Uber commuter who'due south been tasked with driving Game to a mysterious location in Detroit, although information technology's "somewhere near 8 Mile."

Game afterward discovers the driver is the brother of Stan, the fictional die-difficult Eminem fan who dies at the end of the Detroit rapper'southward 2000 hit "Stan."

"Hey yo, I actually fuck with that Starter cap; that shit hard equally fuck," Game says, to which the driver responds: "Crazy story backside it. My brother Stan, rest in peace, he gave me this lid 22 years ago. It's my favorite."

Game asks to run into the hat, which he realizes is autographed by Eminem. The driver goes on: "He used to be like this rap god, but that's when I was little. I don't really similar his new stuff."

Throughout the song, Game continues to take jabs at virtually everything in Eminem's life — from his ex-wife Kim Mathers and daughter Hailie to his white skin and habit struggles.

"Ask Dre, all I got is my word, my dick and my MAC-10," he spits. "I thing you can never have is my muthafuckin' Black, skin/ This ain't no adjust that I wore, this own't a mansion to hang a plaque, this ain't no stupid award."

From there, Game goes into the aforementioned cadence as Eminem'southward Oscar-winning hit "Lose Yourself" with: "And so oh, he goes platinum and oh, I'thousand on the 'Math with him/ He got all the Blackest friends, he wants to be African, me/ Left for expressionless on the Doctor's Advocate/ Dre never executive produced it, I just imagined it."

Game subsequently claims Large Sean is the biggest rapper in Detroit and is adamant he'd rather listen to "Snitch9ne" than Slim Shady whatever solar day of the week.

The Game Trolls Eminem Past Creeping On His Girl's Bikini Photos

"You're a Karen, call the cops," he raps. "Tell 'em there'south a Black man with a Glock and he's got a erect/ And the tattoos on his face up is a star and a teardrop […] I know yous fiendin' for a Dr. Dre base of operations hit/ How ironic, an addict in a basement. You lot never understood ebonics or a cadence."

Eminem's alleged six-month relationship with Mariah Carey is fair game, too, and the Compton native manages to tie her ex-husband Nick Cannon and 50 Cent into the verse.

"Only since Curtis always do, let him write the rhymes for you," he continues. "Tell him to clip the wings on my butterfly tatt' and force 'em dorsum in the cocoon/ Now does he still rap or did he have a modify of heart likewise?/ The chick on the show wasn't pickin' me and Mariah wasn't pickin' y'all/ So the cannons is blam-blammin' and if information technology jam and then I unjam it/ And wipe down my stripper pole with the hair grease from your bandana."

Toward the stop of "The Blackness Slim Shady," Game confesses he kidnapped Stan's blood brother to comport a hit out on Eminem, but he concludes: "Your fans want a Rap God/ Well fuck it, I'ma give 'em i/ I came to put Slim in a box, just he already live in 1."

Drillmatic: Eye Vs. The Mind will be available on all DSPs at midnight on Friday (August 12). Check out the full lyrics for "The Black Slim Shady" past The Game here.